[Art. 13 European Union Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereinafter, Eu Regulation)]
1. Purpose of the processing and legal bases.
We inform you that the personal data (hereinafter, data) provided, even prior to the establishment of contractual relationships, will be processed exclusively for the conclusion and management of the relationships established with this Company as part of the pursuit of institutional purposes. In particular, the data processing is aimed at the execution of obligations:
- statutory, institutional, contractual;
- administrative (collection of pre-contractual information, exchange of communications, etc.), accounting and tax (correct bookkeeping, invoicing, filing of mandatory tax returns, etc.), organizational (effective management of relationships, etc.) .
The legal bases of the processing are therefore represented by legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter c) of the Regulation) and by contractual obligations or execution of pre-contractual measures (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) of the Regulation ).
2. Consequences of failure to provide data.
The provision of the aforementioned data, althoughoptional, is essential for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes. Therefore, any refusal to provide data or subsequent processing will make it impossible for the relationship to continue.
3. Processing methods.
Data processing may be carried out using any suitable manual method or with the use of electronic, telematic or otherwise automated tools, in compliance with the technical and organizational security measures referred to in art. 32 of the EU Regulation, by persons authorized to process, and duly instructed and trained in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of the aforementioned Regulation. Technical and organizational security measures are used to ensure the confidentiality of the interested party and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized
personnel Communication and dissemination of data. The data may be disclosed to external parties for a correct
management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes and for the fulfillment of obligations imposed by law at the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts, Agriculture of Lucca also by virtue of the role of parent company;
- Credit companies in charge of making payments or receiving transfers, etc.);
- professionals, collaborators who carry out operations or activities connected, instrumental, functional to that of the Company or who provide it with specific administrative, communication and / or support services, public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship The data will not be disclosed in any way.
4. Data transfer.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
5. Retention period.
The personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by regulations. by law or by Regulation.
6. Rights of interested parties.
At any time, as an interested party, you can exercise your rights towards the Company as Data Controller: the right of access (Article 15), of rectification (Article 16), of cancellation (Article 17) ), limitation of processing (Article 18), portability of your data (Article 20), as well as to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of your data, if it considers that the same are treated in violation of the provisions of the Regulation.
In particular, you have the right to object (Article 21) at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing.
Further information regarding the aforementioned processing can be requested from the Company’s Secretariat Office (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Data controller
The data controller is LUCCAPROMOS Srlu, with registered office in Lucca, Corte Campana 10 – 55100 Lucca; Mail: email@example.com
8. Changes and updating of the information.
Also in consideration of future changes that may affect the applicable privacy legislation, the Data Controller may integrate and / or update, in whole or in part, this information. It is understood that any changes, additions or updates will be communicated in accordance with current legislation.
update October 14th, 2021