[Artt. 13 e 14 European Union 2016/679 concerning the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (following the EU regulation)]
1. We inform you that the personal data (from now on data) supplied, even before hand to the establishment of agreement relationships, will be processed exclusively for the conclusion and management of the relationships established with this Company for institutional purposes. The data processing is particularly finalized for implementation of the following obligations:
a) statutory, institutional, contractual (service and good supply, etc.);
b) administrative (collection of information before contract/agreement, communication exchange etc.) accounting and financial (correct keeping of accounts, invoicing, filing of compulsory fiscal declarations etc.) organisation (meeting call and assembly, effective report management, etc.).
2. The conferment of the above data represents a legal or contractual obligation and it is necessary for the pursuit of the above objectives. Therefore, the eventual refusal to supply data or to the subsequent processing will make it impossible to continue our relationship.
3. The data processing could be implemented through any manual suitable modality whether with the use of electronic, computerized or anyway automatic instruments, in respect to the technical and organisation safety limits referred to art.32 of the EU Regulation, executed by authorized subjects to proceed data, in compliance to what is foreseen in art.29 mentioned in the Regulation. Technical security and organisation al measures are employed to guarantee the privacy of the person concerned and avoid disproportionate access to third persons or to unauthorized personnel.
4. The data are not transferred to a third country; Lucca Promos uses ‘cloud’ services from companies operating only in Italy selected among those which supply guarantees, as indicated by the art. 46 of the Eu regulation. Lucca Promos srlu does not own other offices out of the country, does not have relations with European or extra European companies where the exchange of data is foreseen, therefore does not perform portability, transfer or share data in its possession with any subject operating within or outside the European Union territory.
5. Datas may be communicated to:
• external professionals;
• subjects may learn about as personnel-employees and/or collaborators, that is for organisational, technical or commercial reasons;
• subjects to whom communicate for the correct fulfilment of the above mentioned purposes and for the fulfilment of the legal obligations imposed (The Chamber of Commerce; companies entrusted to effect payments and receive bank transfer, etc.);
moreover, may get to learn about its data, by the members of the Company bodies (Sole Administrator, Director, Public Accountant). Specific information may be published on the companies website or otherwise published (press, media instruments as cd-rom, DVD, etc.) regarding institutional activities (Company activity presentation, financial report, etc)
6. The data involved in the processing are:
a) collected for specific, explicit and legal purposes;
b) appropriate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are being processed;
c) exact and, if necessary, updated;
d) legally and correctly processed in respect to the security obligations prescribed by the EU regulations subject to data protection toward personnel and collaborators which carry out related, debated and functional operations and activities of the said Company or which supply the same particular accounting, evaluative, information and/or support services.
7. Personal data, object of the processing for the above-mentioned purposes, will be kept for the period of the contract and, there after for a period of time in which the Company is subject to the obligation of keeping the documentation for fiscal purposes or for other purposes established by the law or by the Regulation.
8. In any moment, in the quality of Person involved, You will be able to exercise the right towards the Company as data processing holder: the access right (art.15), ratification (art.16), cancellation (art.17), processing limits (art.18), portability of Your data (art.20), as well as lodge a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of your data, where you believe the same are processed in infringement of the Regulation’s provisions.
9. In particular, You have the right to object (art.21) at all times, for reasons related to Your particular processing situation.
11. Further information regarding the said regulation may be requested to the secretary office of the Company (Mail: lucca.promos.lu.camcom.it).